Sunday, March 31, 2013

My Paper Pumpkin Kit

I just received my Paper Pumpkin Kit.  Since I haven't had a chance to make any cards with my kit, I thought I would show you what a friend from Late Night Stampers did with her kit.

These pictures are of cards made by Pam Hodges.  www.StampinwithPamHodges.stampinup.net















Aren't these cards great!  You can make cards like this every month with "my paper pumpkin" kits.  Go to www.mypaperpumpkin.com    Please select my name as your demonstrator.

Thanks,


Bev Farmer, SU Demo in Maryland
Email:  Inthedell3@zoominternet.net
website/store: www.bevscards.stampinup.net
blog;  www.createwithbev.blogspot.com


1 comment:

Deborah Smart said...

Hi Bev! I love what you did with your Paper Pumpkin cards - way to step 'em up! :)
I just wanted to stop by and say 'Thank You!', for being part of the LNS Treasure Hunt. It has been great working with you again; your help and support are much appreciated!
It's because of wonderful demo's like you, the Hunt is a success, and fun for our customers.
Thanks again,
Deborah at www.stampandcreate.net